Certified Repair Facility
At Daparak, Inc. our people make the difference!
Daparak’s experience, support, factory trained personnel, inventory of OEM parts, and commitment to quality and responsiveness make Daparak a leader in Virginia and the Carolinas. Whether it’s a repair, upgrade, or conversion in our Certified Service Center or a Field Service support issue, we are confident in our capabilities and look forward to the opportunity to service our customers.
Factory Authorized Service Center
- Responsive, reliable, quality repairs backed by OEM warranties
- Factory trained repair technicians
- Generous inventory of OEM parts
- OEM tolerances and specifications
- Staff and Factory engineering support
- Engineered conversions
- “As Found” and “As Built” documentation
- Equipment function and performance testing
Field Service Engineering & Technical Support
- Equipment and System troubleshooting
- Local, responsive support-telephone and on-site
- Installation reviews and start-up assistance
- Maintenance, Engineering, and Operator training
- On-site guidance of End User Maintenance crews
- Engineering design review for chronic issues (“Worst”)
Replacement Parts & Accessories
Improve Pump Efficiency with Genuine OEM Parts
Don’t be fooled by “look-a-likes”. At first glance most pump parts tend to look the same, but when you take a closer look and compare — the difference is distinctly clear. Before you buy non-OEM parts, ask yourself these questions.
- Do the parts incorporate the latest design change in pressures or capacity or refinements made to improve pump operating efficiency, long life and safe operation?
- Does the supplier offer total service by providing low volume as well as high volume replacement parts?
- Does the supplier stock all of your part needs and can they ship within 24 hours?
- Does the supplier offer a computerized system of recommended parts for new pump purchases that allows you to reduce inventory and lower costs based on your existing stores and pump population?
- Does the supplier offer a choice of metallurgies for different applications?
- Is the metallurgy truly the same as OEM parts?
- Does the supplier have a stringent quality control program that assures uniform quality of each and every part?
- Including rotors, stators and drive shafts up to ISO capability?
- Does the supplier have an on-going research and development program that provides continuing improvements in design, materials and construction?
- Are the parts made from original engineering drawings or are they imprecise copies?
- Does the supplier accept responsibility for the exacting tolerances that maintain the precise fits required to insure a pump’s original high efficiency and long life?
- Is the person interested only in selling parts or do they offer application expertise that can help solve pump problems?
- Will use of the parts affect the manufacturer’s pump warranty and increase product liability reduce the Cost of Ownership, Life Cycle Costs, and get Guaranteed Equipment Performance by Genuine OEM Parts.
Daparak, Inc carries a large inventory of pump parts at all times. In order to serve you better. We promote the use of original OEM parts.
If we don’t have the parts you need in stock, we can order and ship them to you quickly. If we have the parts you need in stock, we can ship them to you within 24 hours.
Call Renee Stokes at 757-512-6825 for inquires